Ngorongoro crater Lodge is located in North of Tanzania at the edge of the world’s famous heritage site Ngorongoro crater. The scenic view of the Conservation Area of Ngorongoro surrounds the lodge making it one of the most unique luxury lodges in Tanzania. Ngorongoro crater Lodge lives in the hands of the Rift Valley that stretches to the famous endless plains of Serengeti national park. The lodge has the great architectural safari lodges in Africa, located on the South Western rim of Ngorongoro crater overlooking the natural wonders. Due to its location on raised altitude the lodge has coldest evenings especially during winter periods that is from June to July.
The crater Lodge rooms are made in colonial style that is made up of gold, silver and ruby colors under grass thatched roofs with locally made ceilings. Each room has great view of the awesome Ngorongoro crater with a living room at all the cottages have viewing desks for the crater. It is about 4 hours’ drive from the tourist city of Arusha on a good fine tarmac road of Karatu through Lake Manyara national park.
- Guided nature walks. The lodge offers guided nature walks around the crater rim, visiting the Maasai cultural villages as the guest have chance to feel the culture of Africa, buy local crafts and participate directly in the cultural activities of the local people like local dancing.
- Visit the crater lakes of Ndutu and lake Eyasi not forgetting the Empakaai crater
- Enjoy the sundowners with great view of the crater.
- We provide bush breakfast and lunches to guests under request
- Game drives at the mighty Ngorongoro crater, see the best wildlife at the closest distance possible. See different animals like rare black Rhinos, Elephants, Lions, Hippos, wildebeest, Gazelles among others.