Acacia farm lodge
Guests staying at Acacia farm lodge can enjoy dining under the stars, outdoor on the verandah and another place to dine at the lodge is indoors in the dining room. The restaurant offers buffet lunch as well as international and African cuisines.
The menus at Acacia farm lodge have different themes daily from different cultures prepared by the chefs at the lodge. The lodge offers a variety of wines from the cellar and the waiters are knowledgeable about the wines and can help the guests to choose the wines.
At Acacia farm lodge, guests have a wide variety of dishes to select from which combine local and international flavors. Personalized service is part of the dining experience enjoyed by guests at the lodge.
Vegetables which are served to the guests staying at Acacia farm lodge are got from the vegetable garden. The lodge offers buffet and a la carte menus and a private dining experience for guests.
Bush breakfasts are also offered to guests staying at the lodge and they are enjoyed on the crater floor. The breakfast is served before the guests engage in their morning activity and includes a selection of tea, coffee, and fruit juice. This meal is favorable for guests who enjoy an experience with their natural surroundings while on safari.
Bush lunches are also enjoyed by guests during their stay at Acacia farm lodge with a wide range of international dishes including meat, fish and also vegetarian options. In case of any dietary requirements by the guests, they are required to inform the lodge in advance
Rooms at Acacia farm lodge include single suites, double suite, interconnected suite, triple suite or quadruple suite. There are 32 rooms at the lodge which includes 16 cottages each having 2 rooms.
The luxury room suites at Acacia farm lodge have private balconies where guests can enjoy beautiful views around. The single suite at the lodge has views of the coffee/vegetable farm and also a sitting room and a bedroom.
The gym is also available for guests staying at Acacia farm lodge with treadmills, weights and other machines for a satisfying fitness experience during their stay at the lodge.
Other facilities in the singe suite at Acacia farm lodge include air conditioning, a mini bar, TV, WIFI, a safe, private balcony and a hair dryer. The lodge also has a single room on an interconnected cottage where they can stay with family in the lodge.
The double suite at Acacia farm lodge has similar amenities to those of the single suite. 4 of the cottages at the lodge have the interconnecting feature and each of the rooms have the same size and are suitable for families.
Facilities at Acacia farm lodge include a swimming pool, spa, restaurant and bar. There is a main bar at the lodge as well as a coffee bar and an outdoor bar by the pool. There are also 4 lounges at the lodge where guests can enjoy drinks and enjoy watching the sunset and the stars in the night.
A number of activities are offered to guests staying at Acacia farm lodge to suit the different travelers staying at the lodge such as honeymooners, families, and single travellers, international and local tourists.
- The activities carried out by guests staying at Acacia farm lodge include farm tour or a walking tour which involves visiting the coffee farm and vegetable garden. A number of bird species can be seen during the walk as well as trees and shrubs. This walk can take about 35 to 40 minutes in the company of a guide. After the walk, the guests enjoy a glass of juice in an Iraqw traditional house.
- Cycling is another activity which is carried out by guests staying at Acacia farm lodge in the diverse terrain around Tanzania while enjoying the scenery. This activity is complimentary to the guests staying at the lodge. There are also pathways around the lodge and the cycling activity is tailored to suit the guests.
- Swimming is also carried out by guests staying at Acacia farm lodge which has beautiful views with an outdoor bar by the poolside
- Birding is also enjoyed by guests during their stay at Acacia farm lodge where many bird species can be spotted.
- Visiting the elephant caves is another experience which guests staying at the lodge also engage in and is carried out in the company of a ranger guide and other wildlife species like gazelles, baboons and different bird species can also be seen. The walk to the elephant caves also involves watching as these elephants drink water.
- Cultural tours are also enjoyed by guests during their stay at Acacia farm lodge and the activity involves learning cultural practices of the Iraqw, the Hadzabe and the Datoga and getting to know more about their way of life.
The various activities organized for guests staying at Acacia farm lodge are at an extra charge and can also be pre booked during the time of making reservations at the lodge. Guests can also enjoy visiting the different wildlife viewing destinations around this area like Tarangire national park, Lake Manyara national park, Ngorongoro conservation area and Serengeti national park.
These destinations make up the northern safari circuit of Tanzania which has some of the famous safari destinations where a variety of wildlife species can be spotted such as lions, elephants, buffalos, rhinos, leopards, zebras, cheetahs, gazelles, waterbucks, antelopes, impalas, kudu, wildebeests, giraffes and many others can be seen while on safari.
Guests staying at Acacia farm lodge can also enjoy massages such as couple massages which help the guests to relax after the activities they carry out during the day. Well trained staff offers these massages to the guests.
Book a stay at Acacia farm lodge and enjoy luxury and comfort while exploring the natural attractions around the lodge.